The Jova Beach Party has chosen NATIVA for the measurement of its social and environmental impacts, with the will to improve over time and aspire to regenerate people, communities and the environment.
Jova Beach Party was not born as a simple concert, but as a real party that also wants to be a moment of sharing and awareness on the importance of respecting the Planet and educate to a conscious use (and reuse) of materials.
To outline how the event can become a force capable of regenerating people, communities and the environment, Jova Beach Party and Trident, producer of Jova Beach that has been producing Lorenzo’s shows for over thirty years, have chosen the support of NATIVA. The project is aimed at measuring and managing the impacts of the shows and provides Jova Beach Party with the tools to be able to create value for the environment, people and communities and thus move towards regenerative paradigms.
In particular as NATIVA:
- we have worked to define the Regenerative Ambition of Jova Beach Party, as a goal that guides all choices and actions, and to realize the Manifesto co-created with stakeholders, as an operational reference for the whole ‘organizational machine’;
- we are measuring the social and environmental impacts, at 360 degrees, of the entire tour;
- we will design an improvement plan that includes both immediate and future implementable actions.
The approach used is based on a 360-degree systemic analysis of all impacts generated, looking also at the interactions between them. The measurement model is based on over 20 years of experience in applying solid international and recognized models, first among them:
- the B Impact Assessment, a tool used by 200,000 companies worldwide to measure their impacts;
- the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 of the United Nations Global Compact;
- the sustainability principles of the Framework For Strategic Sustainable Development developed by the NGO The Natural Step since 1989;
- the basic human needs catalogued by economist Manfred Max-Neef – Human Scale Development. This helps us to structure the measurement of impacts related to the well-being of people, distinguishing ‘needs’ from ‘satisfactors’ of the same and analyzing whether the needs of people are met, or instead hindered;
- evaluation according to the parameters of the most authoritative and widespread standards of environmental and social certification.
All the actions of the project were carried out starting from the concept of Regeneration which means “giving more than you take”, considering not only the economic aspects of the activities but also the social and environmental ones. A scientifically complex concept that is being studied in depth that, at the same time, can become a guiding principle for the organization and management of events such as those of Jovanotti’s Beach Party.
It is precisely around this concept that the ambition of the Jova Beach Party was born, that is “to be a source of a new regenerative energy that transforms people and reconnects them with each other and with Nature”. A phrase of inspiration not only for the entire industry but also for millions of Italians.